Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Getting Started...


Dear Bloggers,

It's almost a month since I announced the "Fresh from ur Garden" event on my blog (TasteBuds)...Since then the weather has got a lot warmer...I started a few crops indoors in little peat pots from mostly store bought seeds...Most of them have germinated & now that the weather is warmer I keep them outside during the day & bring them indoors at night. A couple of them grew big enough to be transplanted into bigger pots.

The pic shows some peat pots in which I planted seeds...& a bean plant grown from seed at home.The 2nd pic shows baby tomato plants(store bought) on either side of the bean plant. I also have some tomato plants that are being grown from seed at home(no pic)

Now I'm really excited to know what my fellow bloggers have to share with me...I know that I had asked for pics from all the stages of the plant life be sent to me together in one mail....But I really cldnt stop myself from writing this post...as am really looking forward to what each & every one of you is growing...We cld also share our garden tips here for all our first-time gardeners.


Pls upload the pics & details on ur blog & link them here...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Readers,

Welcome to Fresh from my Garden. I am really happy you could stop by...would love to hear your valuable suggestions and thoughts.

Pls visit often...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...